What you’ll do
As Social Media Manager, it’ll be down to you to ensure that social media is at the heart of what we offer our clients. We’re looking for someone who can bring new thinking and fresh ideas to client relationships; someone who can use their up-to-date knowledge of the social media landscape to boost our clients’ online presence and manage their social media channels effectively. Your infectious enthusiasm for all things social will ensure you’re able to engage and excite everyone around you with its potential.
- Take ownership of the planning, design, development and launch of social media campaigns while also working closely with other teams across the agency.
- Oversee the management of content calendars and the approvals process of all assets.
- Work closely with our team of Content Creators and Social Media Executives .
- Take the lead on developing social media reports and presenting findings to clients.
- Liaise closely with your clients so that you are their go-to person for all social media related queries.
As well as energy, enthusiasm and an expert understanding of channels within the social space, to join us you’ll also need to:
- Have agency experience in a social media or digital role.
- Have experience with running paid social advertising campaigns.
- Be a team player who thrives in working collaboratively.
- Be happy to present to senior stakeholders.
- Be an excellent writer.
- Be highly organised with an ability to prioritise effectively.
- Have a keen eye for detail.