- Scout Talent
- $65,000 – $75,000 PLUS super inc. OTE!
- Full Time
About the Opportunity
With the ongoing growth of our client base and products, we have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Recruitment Marketing & Employer Branding Specialist to join our team. This is a full-time role based at our Global Head Office in Milton, Brisbane.
- Craft and implement Recruitment Marketing (RM) campaigns for a range of roles and organisation
- Work with clients to identify who they want to hire (skills, qualifications, experience, behavioural traits), creating a campaign strategy to find those types of people
- Develop branding, role positioning, head hunting (using LinkedIn), social and proactive talent pooling style activities.
- Be involved in Employer Branding (EB) discovery workshops, creating kick-ass content and strategy for our clients’ EB initiatives, and coordinate Employee Engagement Surveys.
You’ll have the backup of your fellow team members as well as the Sales teams. And from from your direct leader, of course!
Looking for room to grow?
This is an exciting opportunity offering you the chance to fast-track your career with STG into management or other areas of the business.
Pending your level of experience, you may join our team with additional responsibilities, growing your leadership and management skills.
If you like what you’ve read so far, and if you have a background in marketing, copywriting or recruitment we’re keen to hear from you!
Strong copy-writing skills, great attention to detail and the ability to communicate confidently and effectively will be vital to your success in the role.
In return for your hard-work and dedication, you will be rewarded with a highly attractive remuneration package circa $65,000 to $75,000 negotiable on experience plus super, including incentives.
Here are some more reasons why you’ll love working for Scout:
- When it comes to career development, we’ll invest in training, and give you the opportunity to get to know other parts of the business. If you’re interested in leadership in the future, we’re firm believers in promoting from within
- We’re a stable organisation (20 years in the industry) but we’re also growing, innovative, and open to new ideas. Our business has performed well over the COVID period, and we’re ahead of our forecast year to date.
- We’re big on celebration! Enjoy regular recognition and quarterly parties.
- You can expect your earnings to increase year on year in line with results and career progression.
At Scout Talent Group (STG), we LOVE Employer Branding & Recruitment Marketing. Here are a few reasons why:
- Recruitment is Marketing: Marketing is everything you do to attract and nurture customers. Recruitment is everything you do to attract and nurture talent. Over the last decade we’ve shifted from an employer-driven market to a candidate-driven market. As a result, the most effective recruitment strategies are underpinned by best practice in marketing.
- Employer Branding is critical: While any successful marketing strategy starts with nailing your brand, any successful recruitment strategy starts with nailing your employer brand. In the same way a consumer brand is how organisations market to customers, an employer brand is how they market to candidates. Every organisation has its own challenges, benefits and opportunities that make them unique: we help them bring this to life in a deeply authentic way. (In this role you’ll work as part our Employer Branding team to ensure we’re providing a holistic service to our clients.)
What you’ll do